Freehold Going Concern
LKRE has been Appointed to offer for sale the property and business of this high profile pub/hotel/backpackers located in the vibrant bayside suburb of St Kilda.
The Hotel is situated on a prominent corner position with a land area of 611sqm.
The Property currently spans over five levels (plus basement and mezzanine) and has undergone major development and refurbishments in recent years transforming it into an upmarket pub and hotel, backpackers, popular function venue and meeting place.
This Freehold going concern provides the incoming investor or operator with the unique opportunity to acquire tenure of a trading business derived from a sound mix of accommodation, restaurant, bars and functions, together with a rarely offered quality freehold hotel property with further development upside (STCA) in a tightly held location.
This is an exceptional opportunity and perfect timing to acquire a freehold hotel in one of Melbourne’s premier tourist and beach-side precincts. This uniquely rare offering boasts a business that offers a strong trading history that benefits from multiple departments and income streams coupled with quantifiable development upside providing the potential to build 2 or possibly 3 additional levels (STCA).
Outstanding property with potential development opportunity
- Property spans over five levels and has undergone major development and refurbishments in recent years
- Strategic corner landholding of 611sqm (approx.) in Commercial 1 Zone
- Commanding bay views from rooftop bar
- Opportunity to explore further development (additional levels) of the Property given its enviable locality and thriving residential market (STCA)
- Repositioning options for high end apartments, boutique hotel, quality dining and bars (STCA)
- Liquor Licence- Late Night (General) Licence with favourable conditions, up to 3:00am and 581 patron capacity
For a confidential discussion please contact :
Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913
Leon Komm on 0412 336 411